(English) Inside Sales Team Manager (Asian team) (m/f/d), starting January 2021
For our office in Ulm, Germany and later in Asia we are looking for an:
Inside Sales Team Manager (Asian team) (m/f/d), starting January 2021
About Max ASP
Since 2004 Max ASP has been providing world-class outsourced managed services for telemarketing, telesales, lead generation, appointment setting and inside sales (www.maxasp.com). As a professional service provider, we put our clients at the centre of our thinking. Our clients expect elite performance, and we have a fantastic track record of delivering significant value to our clients. We achieve this because we hire the best people, and we strive to adapt to an ever-changing digitalised world whilst continuously looking to improve on our sales and marketing practices.
Max ASP’s B2B Inside Sales outsourced services are supported by a portfolio of complimentary business support services, including sales training, go-to-market campaign design, strategic business growth consultancy (including business process re-engineering) and CRM systems designs and implementation (focused on deep Salesforce.com CRM consulting skills).
Max ASP is in the process of finding the best location to open a new Inside Sales hub in a South-East Asian country. For the client project in question we will initially deploy a team of 5-7 Inside Sales Executives (ISE’s) in this new hub which needs to be fully operational by July 1st, 2021.
The current vacancy is for an Inside Sales Team Manager role that involves both hunting and farming inside sales campaigns for a complex portfolio of engineering solutions for food, feed and advanced manufacturing materials.
You will have responsibility for the day to day operational sales management of several different products/services and related campaigns. Each campaign has typically 3 core objectives: individual revenue target, pipeline target and an account coverage target. You will track these targets systematically on a real time basis.
Our client has 3 main business units and has a very wide range of products and services. As the world around us becomes more digitalized the core of the Inside Sales role continues to be intrinsically about the intelligent use of CRM tools and outbound telephone techniques. This involves cold calling (for hunting campaigns) and telephone account management (for farming campaigns). Increasingly our Inside Sales Executives are using other digital sales techniques (email, Linkedin, Video Conferencing, online fairs/events and Blog posting).
The primary accountability for this role is to achieve the campaign Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). You will work closely with your direct reports and stakeholders within the client organization.
You are responsible for supporting your team to find, nurture and qualify sales opportunities and once the opportunity is presented to the field sales manager for timely follow-up, you continue to support and co-operate with this opportunity until it is won.
The role will be of interest to individuals who have a positive mindset about sales management and strive to perform at a high standard. You will know that there are levels of behaviour that are expected of a professional salesperson. You will be able to work as part of a team but also (especially during the current Covid-19 situation) be able to stay very disciplined whilst working and managing remotely. You will have a keen interest in sales processes, sales methodologies, enabling sales systems and sales techniques.
In the first 6 months you will support the design and planning of the Asian Inside Sales implementation for the client project in question from our main hub in Ulm, Germany. You will work closely with the client’s organization in the Swiss headquarter and in various Asian countries to map the client’s requirements into an overall Inside Sales implementation and roll-out plan.
- You will report to the Managing Director who is also the Account Director for this client.
- Your primary working place will be in Ulm, Germany for the first 6 months and afterwards in a newly opened Max ASP hub in a South East Asian country.
- The role is based on a 40 hours’ week from Mondays to Fridays and you will be working in South East Asian time zones.
- We have remote working policies for the current Covid19 situation.
Primary Responsibilities (in Asia)
- Overall daily performance and people management responsibility for a team of Inside Sales Executives (ISE’s) including the development of the Max ASP culture and sales methodology
- Project management of campaign delivery liaising with client stakeholders to ensure campaign objectives are achieved
- Real time an on-going sales performance troubleshooting
- Sales performance and campaign analytics and reporting
- Daily, monthly, and annual target setting
- Weekly Sales Team Meetings and regular / as required 1-2-1 meetings
- On-going assessment of team members, and organising coaching and additional client training and orientation as required
Primary Responsibilities (in Ulm initially for 6 months)
- Review of existing client telemarking, telesales, general sales, and marketing initiatives in Asia
- Design and planning of Asian Inside Sales implementation
- Regular exchange with key client and internal Max ASP stakeholders to review implementation plan
- Recruitment and selection of new Inside Sales Executives for Asian team incl. potentially leveraging existing client staff for the newly established Inside Sales roles
To join this inside sales team, we are looking for people who can recognise that they have or are motivated to develop many of the following characteristics:
- Agility and willingness to learn new things
- Ability to adapt a flexible mindset and behaviours to different sales scenarios and situations
- Deep understanding of effective sales cultures and sales operations management
- Understanding of CRM best practices
- Passion about B2B sales management for complex solutions including qualification techniques and sales reporting
- Keen interest in business
Minimum Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English and experience of working in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience or transferable skill from a previous role related to a sales, marketing or sales support role
- Experience of working to time-based targets
- Experience of agile learning
- Part of an extraordinarily successful and elite performing team that has a unique multi-cultural environment and spirit
- Salary, performance-based bonus, healthcare and pension
- On-going personal development through coaching and training as well as external courses
- We provide support regarding the relocation to Germany / Asia and the required VISA applications
Please apply now, letting us know why you are suitable for the role - http://www.maxasp.com
Your contact person is Mrs. Noora Le Grange: Telephone: +49 731 15927 106 or E-Mail: email@example.com