Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) for Lead Generation in the Israeli market, starting asap
Looking not just for a job opportunity, rather for a career opportunity?
Come and join our team as an:
Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) for Lead Generation in the Israeli market – starting asap
About Max ASP
Max ASP, founded in 2004 by Adam Lamont-Brown, is an independent and successful InsideSales Company headquartered in Ulm, Germany. We have a comprehensive range of InsideSales services in the area of B2B direct sales. On behalf of our clients we speak to potential as well to existing business customers. We help to maintain business relationships in the long term, identify new sales opportunities and support to grow the businesses.
Our Client is a multinational conglomerate which provides innovative and cost efficient b2b solutions for multiple industries. The products and services include information technology and communications equipment and systems, electronic components and materials as well as office equipment.
As an Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) you are responsible for the performance of all sales activities in the Israeli market. Your mission is to drive demand and revenue around our client’s product portfolio (e.g. business notebooks and tablets) into potential business accounts and perform against sales goals. Your working place will be in Ulm, Germany based on 40 hours/5 working days per week.
- Proactive outbound calling into the Israeli market within the corporate and enterprise sector in terms of finding new sales opportunities for business notebooks and tablets
- Relationship building towards key decision makers whilst listening and understanding of customers' businesses, requirements and needs
- Presenting the product/service of our client in a structured and professional way
- Arrange qualified leads and meetings with potential business customers
- Establishing a sales pipeline and document your results in our CRM system Salesforce.com
- Follow up on initial conversations / schedule follow up activities
- Drive demand and revenue within the accounts and perform against sales goals
- Gathering market and customer information and feeding future buying trends back to our client
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Fluent Hebrew language skills (Native level) plus very good English skills (C1 at least), with first working experience in the Israeli market
- Strong work ethic combined with a “hunting” and “can do” attitude, with focus on achieving the business objective
- Strong general business and commercial “intellect”
Our Benefits for you:
- A challenging key position at one of the world’s leading supplier of business notebooks and tablets
- Comprehensive Training Program: Max ASP Sales Methodology, Product and CRM System as well as ongoing coaching sessions every 6-8 weeks
- Working in an inspiring international team
- Support and guidance in personal development with career opportunity for the best people
- A great workplace close to the city centre of Ulm/ South Germany
- If needed: we provide support regarding the relocation to Germany and the VISA application process
Please apply now, letting us know why you are suitable for the role.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org