(English) Sales Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d), starting January 2021
For our office in Ulm, Germany we are looking for an:
Sales Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d), starting January 2021
About Max ASP
Since 2004 Max ASP has been providing world-class outsourced managed services for telemarketing, telesales, lead generation, appointment setting and inside sales (www.maxasp.com). As a professional service provider, we put our clients at the centre of our thinking. Our clients expect elite performance, and we have a fantastic track record of delivering significant value to our clients. We achieve this because we hire the best people, and we strive to adapt to an ever-changing digitalised world whilst continuously looking to improve on our sales and marketing practices.
Max ASP’s B2B Inside Sales outsourced services are supported by a portfolio of complimentary business support services, including sales training, go-to-market campaign design, strategic business growth consultancy (including business process re-engineering) and CRM systems designs and implementation (focused on deep Salesforce.com CRM consulting skills).
The client project in question will comprise a team of 22 people in 2021 delivering Inside Sales services across 3 continents (Europe, North America, Asia) out of 2 hubs (Germany, Asia).
The current vacancy is for a Sales Intelligence Analyst role that supports the Inside Sales team to achieve key client objectives.
Our client has 3 main business units and has a very wide range of products and services. As the world around us becomes more digitalized the core of the Inside Sales role continues to be intrinsically about the intelligent use of CRM tools and outbound telephone techniques. This involves cold calling (for hunting campaigns) and telephone account management (for farming campaigns). Increasingly our Inside Sales Executives are using other digital sales techniques (email, Linkedin, Video Conferencing, online fairs/events and Blog posting).
Your primary responsibility is the regular provision of market and sales data resulting out of these activities as well as the preparation of this information for different parts of the Inside Sales Team and different target groups in the client organization.
You will support the development and roll out of processes which ensure that the data generated by Inside Sales activities about markets developments and customer insights flow back into the IT systems of our client. This will involve forming part of a development group to enhance the processes with Advanced Analytics e.g. machine learning and statistical methods.
The role will be of interest to individuals who understand the data-driven nature of high performing sales teams. You will be able to work as part of a team but also (especially during the current Covid-19 situation) be able to stay very disciplined whilst working remotely. You will have a keen interest in CRM-systems, data analytics and advanced analytics methods.
- You will report to the Managing Director who is also the Account Director for this client.
- Your primary working place will be in Ulm, Germany.
- The role is based on a 40 hours’ week from Mondays to Fridays.
- We have remote working policies for the current Covid19 situation.
- Working alongside the Inside Sales team to understand the client objectives
- Setting up / enhancing / optimizing data structures in Salesforce.com CRM
- On-going quality assurance of data quality and continuous improvement
- Regular preparation of reports for both internal and external stakeholders on multiple levels
- Development of standard processes to exchange data with IT systems of the client
- Participation in client meetings e.g. reviews and planning to present reports and the data behind it
- Supporting and training the Inside Sales team on data collection best practice
- Development of Advanced Analytics capabilities in close collaboration with specialist from the client e.g. machine learning
To join this team, we are looking for people who can recognise that they have or are motivated to develop many of the following characteristics:
- Methodical mindset
- Very detailed oriented
- Self-motivating and proactive
- Capable of spotting patterns
- Keen interest in business
Minimum Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience or transferable skill from a previous role related to CRM, reporting, data analytics
- Experience of working with CRM-Systems ideally Salesforce.com
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel
- Experience of agile learning
- Part of an extraordinarily successful and elite performing team that has a unique multi-cultural environment and spirit
- Salary, performance-based bonus, healthcare and pension
- On-going personal development through coaching and training as well as external courses
- If needed: We provide support regarding the relocation to Germany
Please apply now, letting us know why you are suitable for the role - http://www.maxasp.com
Your contact person is Mrs. Noora Le Grange: Telephone: +49 731 15927 106 or E-Mail: email@example.com