(English) Inside Sales Executive for the USA market (m/f/d) , starting January 2021
For our office in Ulm, Germany we are looking for an:
Inside Sales Executive for the USA market (m/f/d), starting January 2021
About Max ASP
Since 2004 Max ASP has been providing world-class outsourced managed services for telemarketing, telesales, lead generation, appointment setting and inside sales (www.maxasp.com). As a professional service provider, we put our clients at the centre of our thinking. Our clients expect elite performance, and we have a fantastic track record of delivering significant value to our clients. We achieve this because we hire the best people, and we strive to adapt to an ever-changing digitalised world whilst continuously looking to improve on our sales and marketing practices.
The current vacancy is for an Inside Sales role for the USA market. The role involves both hunting and farming inside sales campaigns. This means that our client wishes to expand on existing business (farming) and grow new business in new markets (hunting).
- You will be responsible for running several different products/services related campaigns. Each campaign has typically 3 core objectives: individual revenue target, pipeline target and an account coverage target. These targets are tracked systematically on a real time basis.
- Our client has 3 main business units and has a very wide range of products and services. As the world around us becomes ever more digitalised the core of the role continues to be intrinsically about the intelligent use of CRM tools and outbound telephone techniques. This involves cold calling (for hunting campaigns) and telephone account management (for farming campaigns). Increasingly the role is using other digital sales techniques (email, LinkedIn, Video Conferencing, online fairs/events and Blog posting.)
- The primary accountability for this role is to find and qualify new sales opportunities. You will work closely with several client field sales managers across the different business units. The field sales managers have accountability for pricing, negotiating, and closing deals.
- You are responsible for finding, nurturing, and qualifying the opportunity and once the opportunity is presented to the field sales manager for timely follow-up, you continue to support and co-operate with your opportunity until it is won.
The role will be of interest to individuals who have a positive mindset about sales and strive to perform at a high standard. You will know that there are levels of behaviour that are expected of a professional salesperson. You will be able to work as part of a team but also (especially during the current Covid19 situation) be able to be very disciplined whilst working remotely. You will have a keen interest in sales processes, enabling systems and sales techniques.
- You will report to the Client Project Manager and your primary working place will be in Ulm, Germany
- The role is based on a 40 hours’ week from Mondays to Fridays
- We have remote working policies for the current Covid19 situation.
To join this inside sales team, we are looking for people who can recognise that they have or are motivated to develop many of the following characteristics:
- Digital native with business curiosity
- Agility and willingness to learn new things
- Be able to adapt behaviours to different sales scenarios and situations
- Have an orientation for detail
- Know that in any sales role, persistence is a critical success factor
- Be able to show initiative
- Be able to have authority in your communication style when dealing with clients and prospects
- Sales requires the scientific use of good personal energy
- Be self-aware and be able to develop your own situational judgement
- You will have a keen interest in business and building on your own business acumen
Minimum Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in native English, written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience or transferable skill from a previous role related to a sales, marketing or sales support role
- Experience of working to time-based targets
- Experience of agile learning (what have you done that shows you can be successful in learning and becoming a sales professional)
- Part of an extraordinarily successful and elite performing team that has a unique multi-cultural environment and spirit
- Salary, performance-based bonus, healthcare and pension
- On-going personal development through coaching and training as well as external courses
- Opportunity to avail of Ulm Campus Accommodation
- If needed: we provide support regarding the relocation to Germany
Please apply now, letting us know why you are suitable for the role - http://www.maxasp.com
Your contact person is Mrs. Noora Le Grange: Telephone: +49 731 15927 106 or E-Mail: email@example.com