Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) for UK market (B2B, packaging industry), starting asap
Looking for a multilingual InsideSales Team in Germany? For our office in Ulm, we are looking for an:
Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) for the UK market (B2B, packaging industry), starting asap
About Max ASP
Max ASP, founded in 2004 by Adam Lamont-Brown, is an independent and successful InsideSales Company headquartered in Ulm/Germany. We have a comprehensive range of InsideSales services in the area of B2B direct sales. On behalf of our clients we speak to potential as well to existing business customers. We help to maintain business relationships in the long term, identify new sales opportunities and support to grow the businesses.
You will be working for one of the world's leading suppliers of capital equipment and services for packaging and label manufacturers in the fields of folding cartons, corrugated cardboard and flexible materials. Our client is represented in more than 50 countries and is extremely successful.
You are an integral member of our Inside Sales team: 16 people, covering 11 countries in Europe, North and South America. As an Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) you are responsible for a range of core sales activities of our client in the UK-market (B2B). Your mission is to drive demand and sales around our client’s services / “after-sales-market” product portfolio into existing customers, based on a set sales target objective. Your working place will be in Ulm, in Southern Germany, based on a 40 hours’ week from Monday to Friday, and corresponding to UK standard business hours.
- You communicate via telephone (proactive outbound calling and managing inbound call) and e-mail with existing customers of our client in the UK & Ireland territory, completely on behalf of our client
- You are in contact with key customer decision-makers such as Production Directors Managers, Plant Managers and / or Managing Directors / Company Owners and you are highly empowered with full account management responsibilities in this position
- Your goal is finding, developing and winning orders for our client’s services products: this means gathering and assessing new customer project information and requirements, establishing and expanding corresponding business relationships with the key relevant purchasing decision-making points and driving the end-to-end sales cycle
- You will work closely with your Regional Services Managers team members (who are based and working on the ground in the UK & Ireland) to manage your customer territory and drive sales activity together as a team
- You will use a best-in-class CRM system and other systems for quote and order management, as well as standard business applications and software (eg. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email and calendar) to manage your work and all customer management and sales activities.
- You are fluent in English (C2 level in writing and speaking) and if needed willing to relocate to Germany
- You own a Bachelor's Degree and do have working (sales) experiences in the UK/Ireland
- You are result driven with high interpersonal skills and focus on achieving the business objective
- You do have a strong general business intellect, work ethic and a “can do” attitude
Our Benefits for you:
- Challenging and responsible position with development opportunities
- You will receive a comprehensive induction, including sales training, as well as product and CRM system training
- Inspiring and professional working environment, fully integrated into our client's international sales organization
- Attractive compensation package, including relocation support (if needed)
Please apply now, letting us know why you are suitable for the role.
Phone: +49 731 15927 106 and/or send your CV in English to email@example.com
Max ASP GmbH – Kässbohrerstraße 16 – 89077 Ulm – Germany – www.maxasp.com