Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) for UK market (B2B, IT Hardware) – asap
Looking for a multilingual InsideSales Team in Germany? For our office in Ulm, we are looking for an:
Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) for UK market (IT Hardware) – asap
About Max ASP
Max ASP, founded in 2004 by Adam Lamont-Brown, is an independent and successful InsideSales Company headquartered in Ulm/Germany. We have a comprehensive range of InsideSales services in the area of B2B direct sales. On behalf of our clients we speak to potential as well to existing business customers. We help to maintain business relationships in the long term, identify new sales opportunities and support to grow the businesses.
Our Client is a multinational conglomerate which provides innovative and cost efficient b2b solutions for multiple industries. The products and services include information technology and communications equipment and systems, electronic components and materials as well as office equipment.
As an Inside Sales Executive (f/m/d) you are responsible for the performance of all sales activities in the UK. Your mission is to drive demand and revenue around our client’s product portfolio (e.g. business notebooks and tablets) into potential business accounts and perform against sales goals. Your working place will be in Ulm, based on a 40 hours’ week from Mondays to Fridays.
- Proactive outbound calling into the UK within the corporate and enterprise sector in terms of finding new sales opportunities for business notebooks and tablets
- Relationship building towards key decision makers whilst listening and understanding of customers' businesses, requirements and needs
- Presenting the product/service of our client in a structured and professional way
- Arrange qualified leads and meetings with potential business customers
- Establishing a sales pipeline and document your results in our CRM system Salesforce.com
- Follow up on initial conversations / schedule follow up activities
- Drive demand and revenue within the accounts and perform against sales goals
- Gathering market and customer information and feeding future buying trends back to our client
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Fluent English language skills (C2), with first working experience in UK/Ireland market
- Willing to relocate to Germany
- Strong work ethic combined with a “hunting” and “can do” attitude, with focus on achieving the business objective
- Strong general business and commercial “intellect”
Our Benefits for you:
- A challenging key position at one of the world’s leading supplier of business notebooks and tablets
- You will receive a comprehensive induction, including sales training, as well as product and CRM system training
- Inspiring and professional working environment, fully integrated into our client's international sales organization
- Attractive compensation package, including relocation support (if needed)
Please apply now, letting us know why you are suitable for the role.
Phone: +49 731 15927 106 and/or send your CV in English to email@example.com
Max ASP GmbH – Kässbohrerstraße 16 – 89077 Ulm – Germany – www.maxasp.com