One of Max ASP’s key strategic clients is a global leader in the manufacturing and sale of packaging machinery and related specialist services. Max ASP was selected through an exhaustive RFP competitive selection process to provide an international Inside Sales capability for this company in the European, North & South American market region from Max ASP’s offices in Ulm.
The client project in question comprises 14 full-time Inside Sales Executives, 8 for the European market and 6 for the North & South American market plus 1 Product Specialist and 2 Team Managers, one for the European team and the other for the Americas region (ie. North, Central & South America). We now require a suitable candidate for the Team Manager - Americas position, based on a full-time Monday to Friday working schedule in the afternoon/evening shift in our Ulm office.
- Monthly and annual target setting and managing team tightly against these objectives and required corresponding performance / KPI management
- Strong CRM and data analysis competency and skills required to drive precise Inside Sales execution
- Support hiring and selection of new ISE’s based on detailed selection process
- Regular client communication and coordination, by phone, mail and face to face including Quarterly Review Meetings with the client and the core Max ASP client delivery team
- On-going troubleshooting and responding rapidly to new client requirements
- At least C1 English language skills
- Degree holder (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent education
- Ideally packaging industry market and industry knowledge with sales experience
- Ideally people management skills and managing Inside Sales teams
- Ideally experience in designing, implementing and managing B2B Inside Sales activity
- Very good understanding of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com but not mandatory)
- Willingness to travel within Europe and America
Our Benefits for you:
- Challenging and highly responsible position
- Comprehensive training and personal development, including deep sales training, plus specialist product and CRM system training as well as ongoing personal development
- Inspiring and professional working environment, and completely integrated into our client’s international sales organization
Please apply now, letting us know why you are suitable for the role.
Your contact person is Mrs. Christin Kubin: Telephone: +49 731 15927 106 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Max ASP GmbH, Kaessbohrerstrasse 16, D-89077 Ulm, Germany, Switchboard: +49 731 159 27 0